Sunday 15 May 2016

                                      

                                        

                                        

                                     

        " Comfort food with a twist"

Running a restaurant is tough, but there are a few that succeed by running on passion, perseverance, and a knack for knowing what their customers want. One such restaurant is Torch.


Branches :


  • Greenhills, Connecticut
  • UP Town Center
  • Trinoma Mall
  • Greenbelt 5 
  • Circuit

Another favorite restaurant of mine is Torch. When you go there be sure you're not so hungry as you will have to wait for 15-20 minutes before you will be seated especially during lunch and dinner.The following are my favorites :
  •  Salpicao Medallion

       

You can choose your sides, whether its mashed potato or plain rice. It's better if you tell them to cook it medium rare for it to be tender and soft. I really love the steak! It's good for sharing. Me and my mom half the steak and my dad gets a piece. Whenever I eat this particular food it feels like heaven.
  • Philly Cheese Steak Pizza

         

This is the best pizza I have ever tasted!! The crust is thin, crunchy and flavorful. The cheese in it is very generous. I really love pizza with lots of cheese! A must try for everyone when they eat at Torch.

  • Tartufo Pasta

          

A creamy truffle mushroom pasta in fettucine. Since me and my family love cream based pasta, we enjoy this pasta of Torch. It's rich and creamy. You can really taste the truffle in it. Truffle and mushroom has a strong flavor but since they are combined, the strong flavor balances out the pasta. 

The best comfort food for a weekend night out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment